is it wrong to befriended with him?

first situation

he has a best friend.. a girl best friend.. they are so close.. i admit it.. they usually study together i guess.. laughing together.. its like they are made for each other.. is it wrong to befriended with him??


second situation

he has a girlfriend.. some says he no longer with that girl.. because, they are in a long-distant relationship.. he thinks that it is not suitable for him to have a girl now, is it wrong to befriended with him?


third situation

his best friend is my friend.. we are fairly close.. i hope we can become more closer than we are now.. she is so adorable.. but sadly, today she ignores me.. hmm, ignore like i did something wrong. is it wrong to befriended with him?

forth situation

my heart keeps pounding when he text me just to say goodnight or even a break-fasting wish,my heart keep beating when he asked me to study with him, i want to scream out loud when he invites me to have a lunch with him , i like it when he asked me "okay tak td kuliah? is it wrong to befriended with him?



fifth situation

his best friend said that she thinks i steal her best friend away. lately, he and me were so close. she thinks that it is because of me, he and she are no longer close as closes as they are before.. that is why she ignores me.. is it wrong to befriended with him?



sixth situation

i think i'm in love with him



Popular posts from this blog

FRIENDSHIP

they kiss again :)